Wyatt Samuel Pugh
Barney's Apartment (presumably)
|Gallery of Ellie images (0)|
- Mother: Number 31
- Father: Barney
- Grandfather(s): Jerome Whittaker (grandfather)
- Grandmother(s): Loretta Stinson (grandmother), Cheryl Whittaker (step-grandmother)
- Uncle(s): James Stinson, Tom, JJ Whittaker, Ted Mosby (honorary), Marshall Eriksen (honorary)
- Aunt(s): Carly Whittaker, Lily Aldrin (honorary), Tracy Mosby (honorary), Robin Scherbatsky (honorary)
- Cousin(s): Sadie Stinson, Eli Stinson, Daisy Eriksen (honorary), Marvin W. Eriksen (honorary), Unnamed Eriksen Child (honorary), Penny Mosby (honorary) Luke Mosby (honorary)
- In one of the deleted scenes of Last Forever - Part Two, Barney is at the bar on August 31st of 2019 where he is seen smoking a cigar which then Carl yells at him. Barney tells him that he has had a perfect month but Carl tells him that there are 31 days in August. Barney freaks out and pulls the play that he has one day left to live on a girl, who turns out to be Number 31, the mother of his child. Consequently, this places Ellie's birthday around late May or early June of 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.