Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Wyatt Samuel Pugh
Barney's Apartment (presumably)
|Gallery of Ellie images (0)|
- Mother: Number 31
- Father: Barney
- Grandfather(s): Jerome Whittaker (grandfather)
- Grandmother(s): Loretta Stinson (grandmother), Cheryl Whittaker (step-grandmother)
- Uncle(s): James Stinson, Tom, JJ Whittaker, Ted Mosby (honorary), Marshall Eriksen (honorary)
- Aunt(s): Carly Whittaker, Lily Aldrin (honorary), Tracy Mosby (honorary), Robin Scherbatsky (honorary)
- Cousin(s): Sadie Stinson, Eli Stinson, Daisy Eriksen (honorary), Marvin W. Eriksen (honorary), Unnamed Eriksen Child (honorary), Penny Mosby (honorary) Luke Mosby (honorary)
- In one of the deleted scenes of Last Forever - Part Two, Barney is at the bar on August 31st of 2019 where he is seen smoking a cigar which then Carl yells at him. Barney tells him that he has had a perfect month but Carl tells him that there are 31 days in August. Barney freaks out and pulls the play that he has one day left to live on a girl, who turns out to be Number 31, the mother of his child. Consequently, this places Ellie's birthday around late May or early June of 2020.
- Because of her father Barney Stinson's last name it can be determined that she is of Scandinavian descent.