Robin Scherbatsky Sr. (ex-husband)
|Gallery of Genevieve Scherbatsky images (0)|
She had never been seen, until her reveal in the final season, and only a few things have been mentioned relating to her. She and Robin Scherbatsky Sr. got a divorce in Robin's early childhood, and Robin lived with her father after the divorce. Tired of her father treating her like a boy, Robin went to live with Mrs. Scherbastky in her early teens, and became a teen pop star, Robin Sparkles. Robin is shown speaking to her on the phone in a few episodes.
Notes and Trivia
- In The Perfect Week Robin ignores a phone call from her mom, whom she says is going through "some major health stuff", so she can be available to take a call from a man she went on a date with.
- In Glitter it was revealed that something showed up in her X-ray, that nobody can identify.
- In The Perfect Cocktail Robin reveals she caught her parents 'sharing a Brandy,' and that Brandy was the name of her father's mistress.
- In The Lighthouse new information is learned about her:
- She is terrified of flying. (2006)
- She got stung by a jellyfish. (Feb 2010)
- According to Robin, she makes the best scrambled eggs. (May 2013)
- She drives a pickup truck. (May 2013)
- She takes baths. (May 2013)
- She may be too fat for a conventional American bathtub. (May 2013)
- It is also been revealed in Vesuvius that she is British.
- She is shown to be quite talkative, especially when she talks about Robin's father in Swarley and Daisy.
- According to Robin, she drinks tea with her friend Bunny every Easter morning.