Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
The Lemon Law is a thing, conceived by Barney to avoid spending too long on a date that is going nowhere. The Lemon Law entitles a person to call off the date within the first five minutes with no repercussions.
Notes and Trivia
- The Lemon Law appeared in The Duel. The subject of Barney's Blog that week was on the law: Barney's Blog: Lemon Law
- The Lemon Law is based on real American laws designed to protect purchasers of defective cars (lemons).
- Ted later mentioned the Lemon Law in The Platinum Rule where he was complaining about Barney's crazy theories.
- The Lemon Law is discussed in Article 140 of The Bro Code.
- Lemon law on English Wikipedia