That's the Dream is a recurring phrase. Despite Ted claiming that Barney uses it far too often, it has frequently been used by other members of the gang.
- (Ted:) A girl who's not only hot but loves Star Wars.
- (Ted:) She's an architecture nerd!
- (Ted:) Getting married in Canada in June.
- (Robin:) A guy giving you a two syllable damn.
- (Robin:) A guy telling when you can and can't pee.
- (Barney:) You can't get a girl pregnant.
- (Barney:) Going to jail for your best bro. Ted also quotes past "dreams" he has stated in this episode (see the quotes section).
- (Ted): Barney not being able to use the phrase "That's the Dream" again.
- (Ted): Weekend at Barney's (although he cannot believe he claims that that is the dream). 
- (Barney:) Enlisting in the US Marines with your bro (so that you can marry in their uniforms). 
- (Marshall/Barney/Ted:) Getting regular fries, with a few accidental curly fries mixed in. 
|Ted:||You're too liberal with the phrase "That's the dream".|
|Barney:||Name one other time I've said that.|
|Ted:||A suit made of prosciutto so you can eat your way naked, that's the dream. A pack of lions fighting a tyrannosaurus, that's the dream. Being able to take a whole year's worth of dumps in one, non-stop twenty-four hour period then not having to dump again for the rest of the year, that's the dream.|
|Barney:||I never said Dump Day was the dream. I said science is this close to a pill.|
|Ted:||There can only be one "the dream"! You're saying it's going to jail for a bro? You're comfortable with that being the one and only dream, forever?|
|Ted:||Great, now you can never use that phrase again. And for me, that's the dream.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.