The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Notes and Trivia
- Lily first said the phrase in The Playbook to Barney, after figuring out that he tricked her co-worker Shelly to sleep with him. And has occured on many episodes ever since.
- Barney also said this phrase in the same episode
- The phrase was first introduced by Lily in The Possimpible when Ted reminds Lily that she too has "weak-ass crap" on her resumé, pointing out that she includes her hot-dog eating contest on hers. Although you could argue this wasn't actually the pivotal point it become a "phrase" to the show. Note: this is also the first time we see Alyson Hannigan's pregnancy during season 4.
- When talking to Marvin, Lily uses a second version of this phrase - You sonovame (son of a me).
- Lily also says a pig-latin version (Yousonofaitch-bay) in one episode while holding Marvin.
- This episode was Nannies
|Friends & Family||Marshall Eriksen • Ted Mosby • Robin Scherbatsky • Barney Stinson • Scooter • Mickey Aldrin • Janice Aldrin • Rita Aldrin • Morris Aldrin • Grandma Lois • Marvin W. Eriksen • Daisy Eriksen • Unnamed Eriksen Child|
|Places||MacLaren's Pub • Lily's Kindergarten • Wesleyan University • Marshall and Lily's apartment • Marshall and Lily's house • The Apartment • Lily's first apartment • Lily's second apartment|
|Phrases||Where's the poop? • You sonuvabitch • Thank you, Linus|
|Others||You're dead to me look • Marshpillow • Intervention banner • Lily's bisexuality • Aldrin Justice (punishment) • Lily's frequent urination|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.